Free Infant CPR Workshop
The ABC’s of Saving Your Baby
- “Airway, Breathing, Circulation” protocol
- CPR for Infants
- Red Cross-certified instructor
- What do you do if your baby is choking?
- How do you resuscitate a baby or small child safely?
- How can you prevent common hazards to your baby?
Just drop in for a basic introduction to the skills and knowledge that could save your baby’s life!
|WHEN:||First Tuesday of every month from 7:00 to 8:00 PM|
|WHERE:||Children’s Furniture Gallery at 1040 Wharncliffe Road South, London, Ontario|
|WHO:||Red Cross-certified instructor from First Aid Training Junction|
|WHAT:||ABC and CPR for infants
Preventing and recognizing emergencies
Hands-on practice with infant mannequin
|COST:||FREE from The Junction|